TIPS FOR HAIR CARE
- It is recommended that all extensions should be co-washed before install. Co-wash is a term use when no shampoo is used, but instead you wash with pure water then use a deep conditioner on hair. Hair should be washed once per week or every other week. When washing hair, shampoo twice; use a shampoo that contains oil for example: argan, keratin or moroccan oil.
- Deep condition at least once every two weeks to keep hair moisturized, soft, and manageable. Always wash products out of hair fully, if not, hair may become dull and dry from leftover residue.
- To make your extensions long lasting brush hair gently and wrap before bed. If hair is curly braid hair, if bodywave, use bendable rods and cover with silk or satin sleep cap, bonnet, or scarf.
- Always remember to treat extensions like it’s your own hair, brush and comb gently starting from ends working your way up keep pressure off weft.
- For waterwave, deepwave, or any curly textures always co-wash hair with deep conditioner. While hair is still wet, apply curl unleashed cream or any curly cream, this will help stop frizz or over drying out of hair. Please remember to keep up with curly hair by wetting hair daily and applying curly crème.
- For closures and frontals you must take special care, treat as if it’s a newborn babies’ hair! The lace is very delicate, when plucked this can cause shedding due to knots getting untied.
- To prevent hair from becoming bald and dry, due to bleaching knots, you must moisturize hair at least twice per week.